Off the back of the LIVE 3-hour Pin with Me workshop, due to technical difficulties ya gal had to re-record ALLLL the training parts again which means that it’s now available as a 5 module mini course.
You’ll leave with everything you need to know to get started with Pinterest and can easily follow along with me!
All training videos are no more than 10-minutes long making them super easy to digest.
What you get:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Pre-course workbook to get you set up for success
- Pinterest walkthrough
- What is a Static Pin vs. an Idea Pin?
- Module 2: Keyword Research and Trends
- Keyword research using the ad planner
- Keyword research using the search bar
- How to use the Pinterest Trends tool
- Module 3: Account Setup/Optimisation
- How to optimise your profile
- How to claim your website
- How to create your boards
- BONUS: Profile cover Canva template
- Module 4: Creating and Scheduling Pins
- Designing your first static pin
- Creating your first Pin description
- Scheduling your first Static Pin natively in Pinterest
- Scheduling your first Idea pin natively in Pinterest (Desktop)
- Scheduling your first Idea pin on mobile (my preferred method)
- BONUS: 25+ Canva templates for your Static Pins
- Module 5: Tailwind
- Introduction to Tailwind
- Introduction to Tailwind Communities
- How to use the Tailwind Create tool
- How to schedule pins through Tailwind
Everything will be delivered through a PDF document that has links to ALL your video trainings once you complete purchase. Course portal will be coming soon at which point the price will rise. Anyone who purchases the workshop now will be automatically transferred to the course portal once it’s up and running. Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will apply.